Warwickshire County Council is asking local community groups and voluntary organisations throughout Warwickshire to put forward bids for funding from this year’s Community Development Fund.
£40,000 is available for projects within the Nuneaton and Bedworth Area. Bids must be for one-off projects up to a total of £3,000 each. All bids will need to be signed by the local County Councillor.
Cllr Julie Jackson, chair of the County’s Nuneaton and Bedworth Area Committee said, “I hope community and voluntary groups take this opportunity to bid for funds to undertake activities within their area.”
We look forward to receiving bids, which generally cover:
• The establishment/start up cost for a new group
• Projects which expand and extend a community group i.e. training for their members or the creation of a business plan
• Locally based organisations, serving local people
• Projects which benefit people living in the most deprived areas
• Projects which tackle more than one issue
• Projects that demonstrate a lasting benefit to the community
For further information and application form contact Andrea Buckley on 024 7637 5700 or email@example.com.